Latest Version 0.8.19
- Fix for a bug where the Achievements total percentage did not reach 100%
- Fix for a bug in Overtime where you could choose to go for 1 point when it shouldn't be possible.
- New improved regular season schedule - this eliminates games against the same team during the same season, eliminates triple bye weeks, and improves the likelihood of games against traditional rivals. You may need to conclude active seasons for this to take effect.
- Fix for a the rankings being offset by one in the "Highest Rank" stats in YOUR HISTORY.
- Fix for the Major/Minor label being incorrect in the YOUR HISTORY area when changing teams and subdivision (errors may remain in older entries).
- Fix for a bug where athletes could end up in an impossible "contract expired" situation where they needed to be re-signed using Scholarship funds.
- The post-game Rankings summary now reflects the changes after the games which have just been completed, instead of being the same as before the game.
- Rankings are updated again for the end of the season after the Postseason 5 games have concluded.
- Independent team Kennesaw can now participate in the MINOR playoffs. You may need to conclude active seasons for this to take effect.
- Game type labels added to the pre-game screen.
- Higher ranked teams are now always placed on the right-hand side for neutral site games.
- "Neutral site" settings can now be deactivated in the Editor so that Postseason games can be Home/Away games.
- Clicking the post-game conference panel now does the same thing as VIEW again, rather than the same thing as CONTINUE.
- Added a counter to show CC winnings from prestigious games being added.
- Fix for a bug where you could use CC to boost players' GPA higher than the personal limitations.
- Debugging information removed from the message confirming that a Walk-on player has joined the team.
- Fix for error messages with codes 024C, 024M, 025C, 025M, 028C, 028M.